R Day

I was not sure what will be the traffic early morning in this new city where I first embarked for a ride. As it turned out, there still were many vehicles. The road I traveled was passing through a green belt as I could see in the google map. It was foggy some feet above the ground. Some streets were empty and the street lights over there were not serving anyone but the silent and dynamic air. The light had to steer through the while fog surrounded it. It might be their private time. They also know that soon they will be filled with countless vehicles rushing maddeningly through it, I thus swiftly moved without disturbing them, only a few pictures for my record, that's it. My hands were cold as I forgot my gloves in hurry. Actually, I didn't take it speculating that I could do without it. It was freezing and fortunately, I had my jacket on. I had to stop after some distance to rub my hands for heat. At times I paddles single-handedly putting one hand inside the jacket. As I stopped, I also checked the map for direction and I did take some pictures. It was dark most of the time on the upstream journey but it started to lay blue on my return. I enjoy this transformation, that's why I head early. I went to have a glance of the republic day parade, but I could not enter the main lane since cycle was not allowed inside for security reasons. But I could listen to the drum beats and retro songs. It was warming chance of moment. It served my purpose. I happily came back afterward. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our visit to Shanti Bhavan - Nagpur

Bring the kid or not

Ride and the Kalsubai Trek