Life is a complex thing. No one can certainly tell you what lies in the next second of your life. There can be a vague prediction and those are of no use. First of all, why do we need to foresee our future? What is making us lead a journey of luck sharpening instead of skill sharpening and a focused, purposeful life? Is it money disguised as a successful future? I used to be quiet confused with the subject if money is the sole thing to acquire, in order to acquire success. It is not. There is the internal satisfaction that matters more than anything. I don’t know if the soul exists or not, or what soul is, or its connection with after birth. I do know one thing that there is consciousness at different levels. The more I introspect, the more I transact from the outer atmosphere, the more I open myself keeping aside all kind of ideologies, I know that I will increase my consciousness by expanding my knowledge base & with the help of emotions. I belong to a Hindu middle-class fam...
Comments
Post a Comment