Purpose, What is the purpose?

Purpose
“Purpose of my life”,
And I was terribly confused, concerned

Crowd
This crowd only deepens the confusion
All, Many faces
Looks same
Money is the heart in the brain

“I am trapped, trapped, trapped!”
Aloud it was echoing in the mind
Aloud, deep & hitting hard
(Beep…beeps…beep…)
“Aye, are you blind”,
Reiterated one driver,
When I lost the street to midway
“Thank God!”
“No we all are…”
 I murmured and balanced myself
People are coming back from cages,
Oh sorry, work…

(Radioactive! Radioactive! O o o o o…)
I put on a song
Blankly, unexcitingly I moved ahead
Head half bent, hands in pocket
kicking pebbles,
lazily lying on the road..
Followed the same old path
Turned around the same old buildings

Silent black sky,
Many rushing vehicles
Tiresome life
"It should snow here"

Ok, Song over. I reached my room.
While unlocking the door,
few voices remained, 
I thought again..
"Purpose, what is the purpose... of life?"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our visit to Shanti Bhavan - Nagpur

Bring the kid or not

Ride and the Kalsubai Trek