The hut at the hilltop

As silence crept upon the darkening hills
As the birds lay meek over their nests,
with no zests
As the sky went energy less, dark
& as moon remained nowhere under the rescue,
I lighted my tiny lamp on the cue

The hilltop is plain
Owls and deer are my only friends
Alone I live in my wooden hut
My hut, lonely hut, no traceable humans nearby

Oh December...
I need more woods to heat up myself,
To fight cold
The small lake nearby is freezing bold

As silent crept upon the darkening hills
I sit across the manual fire like some ills
And I quietly watch the contrasting energies
Of heat and cold synergies
Such is their interaction,
Of space, crucial is their connection
As they advocate life on earth…

Earth, our lovely earth
How much have you suffered?
In time, I lost in thoughts
Of life and death

Oh December…
I need more woods to heat up myself,

To fight cold
The small lake nearby is freezing bold








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our visit to Shanti Bhavan - Nagpur

Bring the kid or not

Ride and the Kalsubai Trek