Golden old days?

“Lazy exciting days
Those calmness-es beneath the shadows of the trees
Dirt & muddy clothes never minded,
While lying on the yellow ground,
On back… head rested on bent hands
Meek voice, deep breath,
A resonating mind,
Moisture and green playing around

Little things matter more then,
Happiness was not costly along
I loved those days, I love those days
Fool and good old those days

Away from media, MEDIA
And all prejudices, else’s opinions

Talking with animals
Singing with the birds
Long time hangings,
With physical beings,
Loving ones, near you”-
If I would have had such a world
I wonder, then
What would be I craving about?
I would have not get all by it
But craved for more, and more
& no seen end around

Deprived of true purpose…
Deprived of true love…
Deprived of true happiness
Media fillin’up minds around

I guess all I need is to calm down
...
Hey duck
Let's rest in peace 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our visit to Shanti Bhavan - Nagpur

Bring the kid or not

Ride and the Kalsubai Trek