I chose earth

With no hell close by
Neither did any heaven
I decided to hang up between them
It was earth I ended up with
The material world, Samsara
Where one gets Happy and Sad intermittently
Where there are sufferings, greed and selfless mother’s love

I could have gone either to hell or heaven travelling all the way
But I feared monotony there
Because in hell,
there would have been no hope of happiness
& in heaven,
only happiness in life would have made it unworthy to have
That ‘so I ended up in Earth
The material world, Samsara
But this world is strange, eccentric to what I have thought of
These people chase happiness,
Curse their luck for their sufferings
And worry for what they do not possess

Earth is biased unlike hell and heaven
Sufferings are ensured in hell
Happiness in heaven
And INEQUALITY in earth
Inequality of every form imagined
Our senses are limited
Have you ever thought of a color not known of?
No. Because we are restrained to have that much

Oh, the material world, Samsara
I chose you.
Now, my karmas will choose my next destination.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our visit to Shanti Bhavan - Nagpur

Bring the kid or not

Ride and the Kalsubai Trek