Public Toilet says

Hello public!

You may not recognise me, but I do. I see you pass before me, mostly turning the face away and clipping your nose. Although I understand this gesture, I feel bad about it. You see, I am the one available to you when you need me the most. I thereby save you from public shaming. How can this be not reciprocated? Why am I left alone to rot in disdain? It's you who move on in your life relieved, and I on the other hand, become a source of innumerable diseases. It makes me feel dirty and I kind of lose my dignity. People who use me, also do not care for my walls and they leave spitting on it. I want regular maintenance! You heard me right! Next time do demand to include me in your planning, your budget, election manifestos, fb posts, twitter debates and lastly I need a selfie with you :p... okay I will do without it... I thus plead to you to think about me and save me from this apathy. My damaged parts, blocked drains, stinking aroma  shouts that I should have a cleanliness right.


Yours sincerely,
Public Toilet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our visit to Shanti Bhavan - Nagpur

Bring the kid or not

Ride and the Kalsubai Trek