Future cant be foretold

Life is a complex thing. No one can certainly tell you what lies in the next second of your life. There can be a vague prediction and those are of no use. First of all, why do we need to foresee our future? What is making us lead a journey of luck sharpening instead of skill sharpening and a focused, purposeful life? Is it money disguised as a successful future? I used to be quiet confused with the subject if money is the sole thing to acquire, in order to acquire success. It is not. There is the internal satisfaction that matters more than anything. I don’t know if the soul exists or not, or what soul is, or its connection with after birth. I do know one thing that there is consciousness at different levels. The more I introspect, the more I transact from the outer atmosphere, the more I open myself keeping aside all kind of ideologies, I know that I will increase my consciousness by expanding my knowledge base & with the help of emotions.

I belong to a Hindu middle-class family and I have shown my palm to several foretellers, with the aim of knowing my own future. People must be worried if I will be rich. They had told me all kind of things revolving around some government post or of possessing money etc. None had ever told me that I am not reading enough or my way of reading is improper, or that I should be participating in more extracurricular etc. to expand my knowledge & in turn my confidence. But my end point was tried to be fixed by telling me either that of my year will be a lucky one, or that I will be an average guy, or that I can’t do business, blah-blah. And to say the least, all the time after those declarations, I was a lesser self of me. It impacted my dynamism and restricted my moves. It leaves an impact on the psychology of the child. It is a serious societal issue and should be dealt with awareness. That even after your whole life was a sham & full of averageness, change can happen from the immediate next moment. One should not tell a person or a child that he/she will possess so and so future, instead, he/she be guided to work hard, innovate, be creative, open-minded, read & travel as much as possible instead that God will one day shower his blessings.

In a nutshell, shape your future the way you want to, by working on the present & learning from the past mistakes because it is the thoughts in your mind which are in action and they can be shaped...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our visit to Shanti Bhavan - Nagpur

Bring the kid or not

Ride and the Kalsubai Trek