NIT Silchar


Yes I remember NIT Silchar
The blue sky, rusty hostels, and the sandy roads
Who would forget them?
Not me. I have mortal qualities.

The call of vendor for ‘Mistee’, the sweet
Walking through the hostel's gallery
Hanging both sides in his shoulders
Mistee – get one in Rupee five
Such a life

The leisure of Saturdays and Sundays
The food of mess &
The busy first-year long line
The plates we carry and could sit anywhere
Among the five hundred new
The new faces and the child in me alive
How could I forget NIT Silchar?

The incandescence and the Thundermarch
Papon and Zubeen
The festival Bihu and the elegant dance
The Maggi of floor three
And the tired water cooler

The common TV room
And the cricket matches
And our turn for the Table tennis board

The proxy war
My room, my bed
The building SAC

The ever eventful NIT Silchar is unforgettable
Sorry, not in this life
I am grateful for the golden time
..
I will be forever
I am in love with NIT Silchar
Call me of the batch of 2011-2015
Silchar
Assam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our visit to Shanti Bhavan - Nagpur

Bring the kid or not

Ride and the Kalsubai Trek