Antarman Se Kabhi Kabhi - अंतर्मन से कभी कभी



Antarman Se Kabhi Kabhi is my first book. It is published accidentally, or I should rather say, experimentally… There are some 180 pages in the book, filled with short articles which I scribbled or typed on the mobile screen based on my observation of the surroundings. There are short poems as well. These are something which is out of true feelings and few manipulated ones.

As idea emerged to get the thoughts published, I searched for ways on the internet. Shortly I came across Notion Press as the publisher and I chose it instantly. Thereafter, I contacted them and understood the procedure. They offered me packages for which I would be provided with teams to get all things done, from designing cover page to fonts to marketing and so on... I chose to self-publish this. I chose to do all the things myself. First because, I could design the manuscript myself, second, I wanted a firsthand experience for myself, third, I was short of budget. In the process, I was excited and hurried often.

I wanted the articles to be read in the immature state as I thought of them in the situation I was in. I did not change anything, nor added anything into the content. It has to be delivered unharmed. The book is now available online for sales in the Notion Press, Amazon and Flipkart bookstores!

I really look forward that it gets read and I get proper feedback… I believe that the book is thoroughly enjoyable and should give the readers some food for thought!

Below are the links:


Amazon

Flipkart


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our visit to Shanti Bhavan - Nagpur

Bring the kid or not

Ride and the Kalsubai Trek