THE PHASE IS ABOUT TO START

World want me to compromise
World want me to live a simplified life
World want me to work and take responsibility
They think I have reached a certain age-level
Thereafter I should forget myself
And start to live for others
To live with the society
Forgetting your personal space


And

You have to sacrifice
You can’t be selfish
You cannot take your life decisions
You cannot travel independently 
and alone
And yes travelling is expensive


The truth is,
I don’t have guts


I don’t have guts
I am insecure
I have financial restrictions

I might be an idea worth saving
But
I don’t have guts
To save myself
To pursue my dream
I do not want to take risk
So now I have my own biased priorities
I am giving more weight to what people would say
I am giving more weight to other's advise for my life


I need to believe


I will come over it
I will come over it

& THE PHASE IS ABOUT TO START

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our visit to Shanti Bhavan - Nagpur

Bring the kid or not

Ride and the Kalsubai Trek