waves...


I see, I feel, the sea, the waves
So lively, so energetic, so grandeur… aah
Heavenly, so heavenly
Playful, silent and noisy at the same time
Can I own this sea?!
I want to… all of it… all

Look at the powerful energetic waves
My heart get scared every time they build high
The waves, they are continuously hitting the bank of the sea with tremendous forces
Oh, I fear from them… But they look so wonderful, so amazing

Oh lord! I know you have unimaginable strengths
Oh lord, you have a great way of telling things, great
The sun is about to set under the bed of the limitless sea...
The sun, the clouds, the wind, the sea... Nature is incredible
Lord, May I own this sea of yours?? Hmm??
Am I too small to own it?

While I stood near the bank,
The waves keep on wetting me and trying to drag me back with them
Why is that??
I fear from you, the sea. You may end me. I am good here. 
Good bye…



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our visit to Shanti Bhavan - Nagpur

Bring the kid or not

Ride and the Kalsubai Trek