Rain

Water, rain water.  Sun, sun rays. Trees, their leaves. And wind.
The dwellers of the ages.

Humans, animals and creatures. We are new.

Aah! It is raining in my place.
Yeah. Monsoon came.
So I thought the clouds came from the faraway lands… 
... travelling from miles, having great adventures...
It is better to be clouds sometimes.
Winds are their prime companion.
Yeah, very prime. Winds direct clouds.
It is wind which brought you here, Mr. Cloud!
So I should thank the wind instead.

It is raining I like the most.
I feel rain is intense. Amazing depths! 
It is as if tree leaves dance and sing in joy when wind brings cloud.
Like a small kid bathing happily.
 Then the dim-mish light and dark blue weather, I love.

At least people are in happy mood, when it rains. Yeah! Bright faces
Ha ha ha ha, look at their bright laughing faces!

Sigh! Life. Humans. They are still busy.

Ummm… the smell of the soil!
Think, heavenly pleasures are meant for short periods only.
Good Bye. Do come often.

Well, as you go, you leave the life in utter stillness...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our visit to Shanti Bhavan - Nagpur

Bring the kid or not

Ride and the Kalsubai Trek