An Amitabh Bachchan Fan!

Met Mr. Don Khan at Aurangabad. Folding his hands, he was standing straight near his auto rickshaw. I found him quiet and immersed in his own thoughts as I approached him from a distance.

Tall and neatly dressed, he spoke most sublimely the rates of the destination to drop me off. I couldn't have bargained it, as it was so nicely spoken. He was a calm man. I agreed and hopped on the three Wheeler. That's when I noticed his hair style and something very identical in his dressing sense. Couldn't be more curious & as I asked to understand that Mr. Don is a fan of Bachchan Sahab! That's when everything fall into place. I met a real Bachchan Sahab fan! It's a pleasure to meet people who are passionate about something, who we see are in love with a style and an identity! Touted as the angry man of the 80s, Mr Bachchan is no less than an ideology in India.

Don Sahab kept open the first two buttons of his sky-blue wrinkle-free shirt & there kept hanging a goggle in between. He wore a white shoe under a grey narrow bottom pant. He dyed his hair black, kept it long and letting it fall over his ears. On his left hand, he flashed a golden color watch. He said that he kept on meeting Bachchan Ji when he comes at Aurangabad. I believed him.

At my destination when I saw him off, I told him that I felt lucky meeting him today. At last minute, I requested a photograph and that's when he asked me to note down his number.. As I dialed, my true caller flashed "Don Khan Aurangabad".. It was a good day :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our visit to Shanti Bhavan - Nagpur

Bring the kid or not

Ride and the Kalsubai Trek