After a long time today

After a long time today
Evening
When I was as usual in a busy day
Late evening
On the first week of December
And I saw a thin reddish sky
Through the little open curtain
I immediately proceeded to window
& opened the curtain
& there were busy cars
Floating through highway downwards
All coming and out of the setting sun
When the cloud exaggerated
And diluted the smoky red color
.
.
I watched it
Till the sphere diminished behind the green trees
Leaving behind a dark blue sky alone
Although
Not for a long time when
Stars and moon came to accompany

Well, the earth is rotating
& I have work remaining
But
After a long time today
In Pune
I felt evening


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our visit to Shanti Bhavan - Nagpur

Bring the kid or not

Ride and the Kalsubai Trek