A thought


Well, there is my mind with not so many different of thoughts in it right now. I guess they are taking a break. Enlightened thus, I am wondering, where are all those special feelings & happening moments and why is that it doesn’t depends on me to have a command on them. At times it strikes me that we do have the command on these, just that we are not courageous enough to make important decisions that rise from the depth of our heart. Sometimes we go on back foot and try to save ourselves in choosing to live in our comfort zone, although for a short time. Well we are never going to get satisfaction out of it, unless and until we happen to like the thing we chose. There are decisions I have made that I have regretted and there are some which I have rejoiced with, although I never realized and much pondered upon them. Life is busy. At times, looking back and learning from them is fruitful and is an answer to your inner complex thoughts in a way. Yes, pondering too deeply on them is a waste of time. Regretting and rejoicing are the part of the moment, which are the output of our decisions. What is more important is the input, i.e. the decisions itself.

My day was good today. I woke up early, did what I planned, worked smoothly during the day in office, had good food thereafter, left not so late and may be brought a smile to someone's face. At times, I experience a complete opposite, I ponder on old pictures, listen to sad music, think, get frustrate. I guess it is a part of life. Now I could not claim that there are people who are just happy or just sad. I couldn't. Yes, I read a lot from internet and other articles that everyone’s life has some problem. May be we forget that we are more than 7 billion people on this compressing earth and not everyone bother to share their feeling and make a note on it. Maybe they are too busy in living happily or been very sad. We never know. What is significant is to what we are satisfied with. Mark it, our poor mind have the habit of getting distracted quite often. Damn mind cares a lot what my neighbor is up to. I don’t know what so soothing he finds in it. I don't. 

There are four kinds of minds. First, optimistic; second, pessimistic; third, confused; and fourth who believe in the present moment and live in it… I prefer not to judge which one is better and what we should go with, although to many it seems obvious. Well, On the occasion of the departing 2016, let me wish that you a long term positivity, calm & a patient mind and tons of creative ideas. Let’s not regret and mourn to that silly decision that brought a little discomfort to us, let’s learn from it. At the same time, let’s not take the cheerfulness of that one decision too far that had profited us. Now, at the end, classically wishing you, Happy New Year!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our visit to Shanti Bhavan - Nagpur

Bring the kid or not

Ride and the Kalsubai Trek